I’ve been searching for pictures of myself that I really like. And while I have a couple from friends that I find rather fun:
Anyway, I don’t have enough. And I’m vein. So this leads me to a self assigned project. The Self Portrait Photo Assignment. As with any assignment there are rules. Here are the rules.
- Have to take the photo yourself.
- Can’t buy additional camera equipment for this project.
- Can’t buy any special clothing
- Final product should be 5-10 different photos that are taken under different circumstances.
- Photos should reflect your character.
I’m going to try to have my stuff done by December 1, 2010. Let me know if you want to join.
Update: It’s taking longer than I expected to get around to this. Not going to have it done for December 1 (tomorrow)
3 thoughts on “The Self Portrait Photo Assignment”
I reluctantly accept your challenge. I will try not to forget to go out and take the shots.
I’ll see if anyone else from our office/dept. wants in. . .
I will also reluctantly accept your challenge. I’m a photographer because I like to NOT be in photos but I can do this.