Part of a team responsible for customer enablement with the Airkit platform. As part of this team we manage the support documentation and are responsible for educating our customer base on how to use your product. We are also responsible for writing integrations between our platform and external systems.
Specific Projects include:
- Augmenting Airscript
Lead iOS Developer
Lead technical member of our iOS team building our Inbox App. This app surfaces relevant deal information on top of received email and calendar events allowing sales reps to better understand the status of their deal when responding to email. As technical lead of the team my duties included project scoping, architecture, mentoring, and overseeing all new code being added to the app.
- Office 365 API Integration Increased the accessibility of our product to a whole world of new customers who use only the Office 365, without allowing ActiveSync.
- Salesforce Object Creation building this into our app has a competitive speed advantage in record creation because we are all native. This has reduced object creation time by 50%.
- App Reskinning As our brand and style continues to evolve we have updated our in app styles, colors, assets, and custom views along with each design. This allows for consistent experience between our entire product line.
- Re-archeticting our Login Flow Over the lifespan of our product, we have allowed users to sign in proprietary logins, Email OAuth, and Salesforce Accounts. As we add and remove these options, our login process continues to evolve.
- Culture Club Representative Increased the team feeling throughout the office. This allows us to have a competitive advantage with recruiting over other teams within Salesforce.
Flywheel Software Inc
- App Rebranding Redesigned the visual aspects of the product to change from Cabulous to Flywheel.
Lead Software Engineer
Worked with a team of incredibly talented engineers developing Montage, an open source, HTML5 framework.
- Screening a tool designed to allow developers of Montage apps to record their actions when writing tests for their own apps.
FactSet Research Systems
I worked on the platform engineering team. Responsibilities included maintaining our thin client, with specific focus on network protocol and UI enhancements; managing and improving our build system and associated website.
- Variant Performance Enhancement Project Improved performance of custom inhouse spreadsheet application, and in conjunction developed a set of build-time unit tests to ensure our unit application was consistent between software revisions.
- R&D Intern Program Supervisor Oversaw training and management of over 70 interns. Developed systems to improve data collection for training classes. Completion of the exit interviews and recommendation process.
Milestone Capital Management
Software Engineer and Systems Administrator
Developed and maintained custom applications in PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and the Fx Windowing toolkit. Performed maintenance on company’s FreeBSD and OpenBSD Servers.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering with a minor in Computer Science
Cum Laude, GPA: 3.64
- C / C++
Frameworks, Libraries, Technologies: